It’s time to freshen up your office with these spring cleaning strategies!
Want to know what the pros recommend for spring cleaning? Use this spring cleaning checklist for your office as a guide! When you’re ready, schedule a video chat with us and we’ll help you design the right cleaning schedule for your facility.
Spring Cleaning Checklist for Office Buildings
- Declutter surfaces – think workstations, shelving, tables, cabinets, etc. Not only will this reduce the amount of time your janitorial staff has to spend cleaning around the clutter, but research suggests that decluttering workspaces results in greater productivity and less stress for workers.
- Schedule deep cleanings for carpets & hard floors – early spring is a great time to schedule your floor cleaning services because relatively warm indoor temps mean your floors will be dry again in no time!
- Schedule your window cleaning service – getting professional help for this task is an absolute must! We’ll bring all the supplies and equipment and you’ll enjoy the mood-boosting effect of a lighter and brighter workspace.
- Add high-dusting to your spring cleaning plan – this service removes dust build-up and cobwebs from ceiling fans, ledges, duct work, crown molding and other high surfaces. Dust is a common trigger for asthma and allergy issues. Our team uses vacuums to remove the dust from these hard-to-reach locations.
- Deep clean your bathroom tile & grout – get a deeper clean than any mop and bucket can do! For truly clean and odor-free bathrooms, we recommend a machine scrubbing service for your tile floors.
- Clean & restock your employee break room or kitchen – ask your cleaning team to deep clean your refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Restock dishes, silverware, napkins and other supplies as needed.
- Order patio supplies/outdoor furniture now – we’re expecting another busy summer season for decks, patios and other outdoor spaces. Plan ahead and order extra chairs, lighting, patio heaters and other items now!
Book your spring cleaning services today!
We can help you check every cleaning task off your list and get your building looking its best for spring! But have you heard about all the other services we’re offering our customers? For example:
- Sourcing everyday office supplies (batteries, floor mats, light bulbs, air filters, etc.) at wholesale prices!
- Staffing for special events (parking attendants, day porters, set-up/break-down, etc.)
- Emergency cleaning support for flooding, storm damage, bio-hazardous waste and other specialized services.
Our goal is to be your full-service cleaning and building maintenance company! Schedule a video chat with us today and tell us how we can support your business!