One of the most common reasons for outsourcing janitorial work is the money that could be saved, but there is more to it than money. You can’t put a price on the stress and worry of cleaning issues.
5 reasons why outsourcing your janitorial work to a cleaning company will be the better choice:
- Cost effective. A cleaning company can do more in less time and they will be responsible for equipment and other consumables like paper towels and toilet paper.
- Responsive. A cleaning company will be there should any issues arise.
- Experience. The crew will have the know how and equipment. Expertise can be in industry specific like healthcare or in green cleaning.
- Transfer management of cleaning issues, so you don’t have to worry
- Transfer liability and insurance costs to your cleaning company.
If you’re only considering cost, here’s a simple breakdown of the benefits outsourcing janitorial work offers:
- Equipment. You will have to purchase and maintain.
- Cleaning supplies. You will have to purchase. A cleaning company can purchase on volume and has the expertise to choose the best.
- Refillable goods like toilet paper, paper towels and hand soap. Again a cleaning company will be able to get these cheaper in volume. A cleaning company can get green supplies as well.
- Labor costs. If you retain in house staff, you will have to concern yourself with payroll taxes, benefits, and vacation and sick days. By hiring a cleaning company, you leave the manage staff for you and provide labor on time and as needed.