Optimize your cleaning schedule and save money.
Do you really need all the cleaning services that you’re paying for? We work with each client to determine the correct schedule for their facility and, often, help them save money on office cleaning. We start with these questions:
- What standard of cleaning and disinfection is expected for your industry and facility?
- How large is your building as a whole and the interior spaces (square footage)?
- What is the primary function of each space?
- What types of flooring are present in the building?
- How has the building changed over the years? What renovations have occurred?
Analyze daily traffic through your building
Different areas of your facility see different levels of traffic and use throughout the day. Restrooms and entryways need more attention than a rarely used conference room.
Knowing what to prioritize is the key to reducing your cleaning costs.
For instance, if the tile floors are mopped daily, you could save money by having them swept daily and mopped weekly.
Make cleaning a team effort.
We don’t recommend that you ask your employees to do cleaning that interferes with their productivity or taking care of customers. But asking employees to help with some simple, daily tasks will help reduce the amount of time a professional cleaning company needs to spend in your building.
Here are some examples of tasks that your staff might be able to tackle:
- Emptying trash and recycling bins
- Dusting and cleaning workspaces
- Washing dishes in the break room
- Cleaning whiteboards
Don’t pay for what you don’t need.
Do you need wall-to-wall vacuuming every day? Is the carpet even really dirty?
What about the wastebasket with one crumpled sticky note in it … are you really paying to have that emptied?
Our customers benefit from our holistic, partnership approach to comprehensive commercial cleaning. We don’t just show up at night to clean and leave! Instead, we take the time to ask questions, brainstorm solutions with each client and develop a plan that takes into consideration all the unique details about your business. In the process, we can likely help you save money on office cleaning. Contact us today to learn more.