How to Deep Clean and Disinfect an Office after a COVID-19
Learn how to clean and disinfect your facility if someone is sick from COVID-19
- Close off areas used by the person who is sick.
- Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
- Wait 24 hours before you clean or disinfect. If 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
- Clean and disinfect all areas used by the person who is sick, such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, shared electronic equipment like tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and machines.
- If more than 7 days since the person who is sick visited or used the facility, additional cleaning and disinfection is not necessary.
- Be proactive! Do not stop normal-routine cleaning and disinfection of your facility.
This information is based on recommendations from the CDC on 04/05/2020
Current CDC recommendations override this video. Follow the link for updated information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html
Fight the good fight against COVID-19