The Cleansolution Collective
A better way to sub-contract. Apply today.
Independence. Professional support. No fees.
We think growing your janitorial cleaning business should be straightforward—show up, do great work and be in control of your schedule and profits. So we don’t sell franchises. Instead, we partner with hardworking, professional sub-contractors, support them as they grow their businesses and treat them like partners.
Apply today to join the Cleansolution Collective. Hablamos español.
Submit the application form.
We’ll meet with you to discuss your experience, goals and our project needs.
This is a mutual decision—do you feel good about working with us, and do we feel good about working with you?
4. Background Check
All Cleansolution Collective members, and their teams, must pass a background check.
5. Proof of insurance and license
All Cleansolution Collective members are required to have insurance, worker’s comp when required and a license in Oregon. Our team is available to help.
We schedule projects for you. You do great work.
As we move forward in working together, we’ll frequently connect to assess how it’s going.
As part of the Cleansolution Collective, you can count on:
- Transparent contracts—no hidden fees or royalties.
- Competitive pay—on-time and direct deposit. We pride ourselves on paying sub-contractors on-time, every time. Our team is available to help you understand the invoice process.
- Building your business at your pace. We start Collective companies with a few accounts and add more as you’re ready for them. Also, there’s no exclusivity—in fact we encourage you to grow your business outside of Cleansolution.
- Support you can count on—discounted supplies and equipment and free business coaching. We’ve been in the janitorial business for 20+ years and look forward to helping you grow your business.
It’s not easy being a business owner, but it’s rewarding. I feel like I’m living a dream every day that I go out and manage my team.
Julio Vega, J&S Building Maintenance,
part of the Cleansolution Collective